Looking to join a diverse team of individuals who do great work and are also great to work with?
Find out if a career at Sarner fits you
Creating the World's Best Visitor Attractions takes a multidisciplinary team of of imaginative and inspired storytellers, skilled designers, innovative craftspeople, media creators, top notch engineers, software developers and programmers, and experienced project managers who take great pride in the work they produce.
Sarner is always on the lookout for talented people who love to create and deliver transformational solutions for the world's leading visitor attractions. We strive for excellence and create emotionally engaging experiences that visitors love, recommend, and revisit. We provide a stimulating environment for creative minds and technical wizards. We value diversity and inclusion. And we offer unrivalled opportunities to work on amazing projects around the world.
Get in touch: be part of our leading creative powerhouse.
Perks of the job
- Competitive pay
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Friendly collaborative culture
- Learn from industry's thought leaders
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Project Manager Full time / Part time / FlexibleOpen Accordion ItemSarner are looking for a Design and Build Project Manager with experience in Theme Parks, Museums and Leisure who has excellent attention to detail and strong leadership skills to deliver client projects on time and on budget.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who will form a close connection with our clients to help both deliver their vision but also exceed their expectations.
You will be working with a range of fantastic clients that include world-famous museums and heritage attractions, leading theme parks and cutting-edge brand centres.
An ideal candidate would be experienced in deploying and managing resources to ensure that the work process flows smoothly and can act as the primary liaison between the team and the client, alongside the project’s creative lead. This is a great opportunity to join a highly creative, collaborative team while working on high profile projects.
- 10+ years of related experience, managing projects and teams on theme attraction projects
- An in depth understanding of attraction design and build
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Prince 2 or similar qualification
- Experience negotiating project scope, fees, and managing project budgets
- Experience with the full project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Knowledge of standards and industry practices, including CDM 2015
- Experience with project management software, such as MS Project, a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
This role will require you to travel internationally. We will consider proposals from candidates based anywhere in the UK. This role is suitable for remote working however occasional visits to headquarters will be required to meet the specific demands of the project.
About Sarner International:
For over 50 years, Sarner has been designing and delivering leading immersive experiences for museums, cultural attractions, theme parks and brands all over the world.
Creating the world’s best visitor attractions