The fusion of education and entertainment as ‘Edutainment’ is a powerful way of creating memorable visitor experiences.
Sarner’s extensive experience in designing and delivering both museum exhibitions and theme park projects is unique in the industry and makes us the go-to partner for clients looking to create immersive edutainment attractions.
Using the substance and values of cultural attractions combined with the experiential power of theme parks, we create award-winning destinations that meet the increasingly sophisticated, demanding expectations of modern audiences.
Our edutainment attractions feature technologically innovative and multisensory journeys that engage visitors with their full emotional and narrative potential and appeal to audiences of all ages and backgrounds. We believe in the power of edutainment to spark wonder, stimulate conversations, and boost visitor numbers, audience engagement and customer spend.
- Feasibility studies
- Interpretive masterplanning
- Concept design and visualisation
- Content development
- Lighting, Audio, Video, Network Design
- Interactive technologies
- Designs for funding applications
- Immersive experiences
- Design and build
- Upgrades and extensions
Sarner’s Edutainment attractions deliver:
- Broad appeal – experiences that can engage all ages and backgrounds
- Substance – authentic and credible content developed with subject experts
- Inclusivity – welcoming diverse audiences and meeting a variety of needs
- Immersion – deeper emotional engagement using multi-sensory technology
- Choice – a platform for visitors to explore richer, multi-layered narratives
- Cultural sensitivity – content and messages that have a sense of place and are right for your target audiences
- Robust technology – reliability and ease of operation are built into our solutions from the start
- Sustainability – always created with our ‘best practice’ approach
- Commercial edge – puts you ahead of the competition and keeps you there
- Futureproof design – a format that works in a changing world