Creating the world’s best visitor attractions
We plan, design and deliver immersive experiences for museums, cultural attractions, theme parks, and brands, all around the world.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have led the industry with our creative process, experiential thinking and innovative technical solutions that deliver award-winning visitor attractions that guests love, recommend and revisit.
Over 50 years in business
Projects on 5 continents
225+ million visitors to our attractions
100+ people working for us around the world
Countless awards recognising the quality of our work
Built to last: 30-year-old attractions still going strong
What we do
From initial concept to opening day, our experienced team will be with you every step of the way, providing the guidance and expertise required to turn your vision into a successful destination.
We do all the important upfront work to guarantee successful delivery of your vision.
- Story, Research & Interpretation
- Opportunity Assessment
- Market and Competitor Research
- Visitor analysis
- Business Plan Development
- Branding & Marketing
We take an integrated approach, creating designs that will inspire your audience.
- Concept Design & Visualisation
- Architectural & MEP Coordination
- Scheme & Detailed Design
- Project Engineering & Technical Design
- Interior Design, Set and Staging Design
- Lighting, Audio, Video, Network Design
Our outstanding creative and technical teams work together to bring your stories to life.
- Writing & Content Development
- Media & Film Production
- Audiovisual & Interactive Technologies
- Languages & Multinational Support
- AR / VR
We believe in attractions that are built to last. We are committed to achieving high standards on time with agreed budgets.
- Tender Administration
- Art Direction
- Special effects, 4D Vibration, Movement & Smell
- Construction & Installation
Our role doesn’t end on launch day. We’re there for you as the journey continues.
- Support & Maintenance
- Ongoing Upgrades and Extensions
- Marketing & PR